I worked on “completing” some of the mono-prints that I worked up last week. I had some frisket (which was almost 10 years old) and masked out the yellows and the greens in the stems. When that was dry, I outlined the sunflowers with a water-soluble marker, then wet the ink down and let it run. I used 9 x 12 Aquarelle WC paper for this painting.

mono-scan006 (575x800)

I also played with the sunflower stencil I made out of plastic. So much easier to work with than the one that I made out of canvas paper. Here are two examples:

These stencils are LOTs of fun to work with. I used acrylic markers, sprayed acrylic ink and even used Sharpies to outline the flower! Hope that everyone had a great week! Hope to check in again soon!

 

 

Advertisements